* Sweet Bread-1/2kg
Methods to Prepare Bread Halwa
* Pour Ghee in pan and fry Cashews in Ghee.
* Then add Bread pieces in the Ghee.
* When Bread Pieces becomes brown color add Sugar and stir continuously for some time.
* Now it will become like halwa.
* Halwa is prepared you can serve hot.
Methods to Prepare Beetroot Halwa
* Chop the Beetroot finely.
* Add Milk into an empty pan.
* Now add choped Beetroot into Milk and boil it for 10 minutes.
* Add Sugar when Milk gets dissolved.
* Stir it continuously till it becomes like Halwa.
* When it becomes like Halwa add grinded Cardamom and Ghee.
* Beetroot Halwa is prepared now pour this Halwa into Ghee applied plate.
* Spread Cashwes in Halwa and serve Hot.
Methods to prepare Pumpkin Halwa
* Chop Pumpkin finely.
* Fry choped Pumpkin in an empty pan.
* Add Sugar when water gets dissolved in Pumpkin.
* Stir it for sometime.
* Now add grinded cardamom.
* And add Ghee, again and again stir till it becomes like Halwa.
* Turn off the stove and pour Halwa in ghee applied tray.
* Slice the Halwa and serve as hot or chill.
- Carrot – 250 gms.
- Sugar – 1 and a half cup
- Milk – 3/4 cup
- Cashewnut – 8
- Cardamom – 2
- Saffron – a pinch
METHOD OF PREPARATION
- Scrap carrot using a scraper.
- Heat 1 tbl. sp. pf ghee and fry carrot scrapings.
- Turn well and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add ghee if necessary.
- Now add 3/4 cup of milk and 1/4 cup of water.
- Cook well.
- When the scrapings get cooked, add sugar, ghee, cardamom powder, saffron and kesari powder.
- Stir well.
- When the mixture leaves the sides, fry the cashewnuts in ghee and add.
- Remove from the fire.